Technology has always played a key role for mankind. Whether you look in your daily life or in a business, the role and importance of technology cannot be undermined. Today, businesses cannot even think of functioning without the use of modern technology. It automates various processes thus making things easier and quicker for them. Further, it also plays a vital role in enhancing the performance and productivity of an organization thus laying course for business expansion.
Organizations who wish to outsource their business processes consider technology to be a major factor while choosing the outsourcing partner. Therefore, it is compulsory for a business process outsourcing service provider to have all the latest technologies that are required for fulfilling the needs of their clients.
Clevora takes its technological capabilities very seriously and has acquired all the technologies that are required for running a successful call center in this competitive market segment. Our delivery centers are equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, IP network systems and all the other technologies necessary for delivering high-end business process outsourcing solutions. In order to deliver solutions that surpass the expectations of our clients, we use following techniques:
- Integrate IT and BPO services for smooth and continuous solutions
- Business process as a service
- Offer analytical services for customers
- Delivery of global services
We understood the privacy, security and confidentiality concerns of the customers and have taken necessary security measures to ensure that the customer's confidential information is kept secure.
The following is a list of the privacy, security and confidentiality measures that we take at Clevora:
- All our professionals are given training on security, privacy and confidentiality
- We ensure that all the employees of Clevora including professionals and administrators who have access to records, files or sensitive information have signed the required confidentiality agreements at the onset of a project.
- All the systems have antivirus software and firewalls. The systems are updated with virus definitions on a daily basis
- We conduct technical evaluations on a routine basis to ensure that all the systems in our office meet the necessary security agreements
- We have disabled all the external drives in the systems
- All our offices have security personal on a round the clock basis throughout the year
- The professionals are not allowed to bring laptops, PDAs or any other electronic devices
- Our employees are not allowed to bring in or take out any paper, printout or written documents
- The systems in Clevora have restricted print permissions
- All the employees are checked when they enter and exit our premises
- For all our files, we follow a 128 bit encryption
- We have stringent administrative procedures to guard document availability, data integrity and confidentiality
- All the offices have security measures to prevent the vandalism or theft of any information stored in our employees systems
- We hold random checks of systems and employees on a regular basis
- All our employees use passwords to logon to their computers
- We have rigorous security measures that ensure the security and integrity of protected information
- All our offices have smoke alarm and multiple fire extinguishers
- We have stringent processes to monitor and detect any breach of security. We also conduct routine audits
- Our data center has physical access limitations to the data
- Every professional at Clevora has a unique user ID and password to access data. This system prevents unauthorized access to data